The Muse’s Hybrid Watch has launched on Kickstarter and it has already tripled its goal. The new watch uses artificial intelligence (AI) to learn all about the user and help with everyday tasks.
The watches have music and camera control, financial services capabilities as well as personal calendar/alarm and forgotten phone notifications.
Muse’s AI-powered mobile app acts like a personal assistant. The “assistant” provides users with data-driven recommendations and services, including restaurant recommendations, goal tracking and mapping support.
Other features of the hybrid watch include:
- Automatic activity recognition and tracking
- Sleep tracking/sleep alarm
- Automatic time zone update
- Sun UV intensity alerts
- NFC payments
- Call/SOS alerts
- Find your phone/forgot phone notification
- Music and camera control
- Water resistant 5 ATM
- Quick release straps
- One-year battery life
- Smart assistant/coach — Customized training plans
- Activity planning and recommendations
Visit the Muse Campaign Page on Kickstarter to learn more about the new watch.