Focusing on multiphysics simulation and its applications, the COMSOL Conference 2018 is held in several destinations worldwide; in the U.S., it will be held in Boston from Oct. 3-5.
The conference brings together people in the simulation community around the world to discuss and exchange best practices for mathematical modeling and numerical simulation. The event features parallel sessions on structural mechanics, acoustics, electromagnetics, fluid flow, heat transfer and chemical reactions. Highlights include:
- Presentations and keynotes on product design and research by the COMSOL community
- 40+ mini-courses and workshops on multiphysics simulation techniques, with personalized assistance available at demo stations
- Panel discussions covering topics such as acoustics, additive manufacturing, batteries, photonics and power electronics
The COMSOL Conference 2018 will also be held on the following dates in these locations:
- Aug. 8-9, Bangalore, India
- Oct. 22-23, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Nov. 1-2, Shanghai, China
- Nov. 9, Taipei, Taiwan
- Nov. 23, Seoul, South Korea
- Dec. 7, Tokyo, Japan
Media sponsors include IEEE Spectrum.