Francis Sideco, senior director of consumer & mobile semiconductors at IHS, provides his insight on LTE chipsets and growing demand for higher data speeds and enhanced applications. He expounds upon how LTE chips, though a relatively nascent market, represent both an opportunity and necessity for semiconductor companies. Additionally, he supplies insight upon the evolution of LTE in 2014 and beyond, including carrier aggregation, MIMO, and VoLTE.
Francis Sideco, a senior director with the IHS research and analysis organization is responsible for leading the IHS analyst teams covering wireless and wired/broadband communications as well as consumer electronics. He has been featured in various articles in major publications such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg.
For more information, please visit the IHS Technology website.
- IHS Technology Telecommunications Page
- What's the Importance of the Mobile Industry?
- The New World Order of Smartphone Designs and Costs
- Mobile and Related Technologies Revolutionizing Our World
- Understanding the Forthcoming Changes in Mobile Memory
- Exclusive Video Teardown: Microsoft Surface Pro 2
- ISSCC: FDSOI Takes DSP Down to 400mV
- Q4 PC Shipments Disappoint as Anticipated Uptick Proves a No-show
- Semiconductor Sales Up 4.8 Percent in 2013