Newark, an Avnet company and global distributor of electronic components, products and solutions, is now stocking the new DFRobot LattePanda 3 Delta single board computer (SBC). The new board is the latest addition to the LattePanda family and is a pocket-sized hackable computer, measuring 125 mm x 78 mm x 16 mm. With headroom for exceptional creativity, the LattePanda 3 Delta supports Linux, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Compared to other SBCs at the same price, the LattePanda 3 Delta offers the highest performance and features Intel’s 11th generation mobile 4-core processor, the N5105. With up to 8 GB RAM and 64 GB storage, LattePanda 3 Delta is the most cost-effective product DFRobot has ever made. It is an ideal solution for artificial intelligence (AI) and internet of things applications, smart city, edge computing, smart home, face detection and recognition, intelligent monitoring, voice recognition, cloud machine learning and more.
Key features of the LattePanda 3 Delta board, now available for fast delivery from Newark, include:
- Supports 4K IPS touch display: Ultra-high resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and HDR feature as well as two USB Type C and one mini-HDMI port.
- Faster processor: The CPU of LattePanda 3 Delta is up to two times faster than the previous version while the GPU is up to three times faster to support usage including playing 4K HDR video and running processor intensive games.
- Supports Wi-Fi 6: With a transfer speed up to 2.4Gb/s, the LattePanda 3 Delta is 2.7 times faster than Wi-Fi 5. It is also equipped with a USB 3.2 gen2 port that has an ultra-high bandwidth, delivering up to 10 Gb/s of throughput, which is twice as fast as USB3.2 gen1 (previously known as USB3.0). Bluetooth 5.2 is included as standard.
- Gigabit Ethernet: The onboard port provides extremely high-speed internet connectivity.
- 42 expandable interfaces: The expandable interfaces guarantee true hackability and rich playability.
- Faster memory and increased storage: The board enables abundant creativity supported by 2933 MHz high-frequency LPDDR4 RAM up to 8 GB for smooth, superfast performance. Storage has been doubled, up to 64 GB, for installing more software and data.
- Watchdog and auto power on: Simplifies unattended operation.
- New cooling fan: Sustains the LattePanda 3 Delta’s high performance.
The LattePanda 3 Delta is also available with a Windows 10 license from Newark.
Developers can achieve a significant performance boost by upgrading from the Celeron N4100 of the LattePanda Delta to the Intel 11th-generation Celeron N5105 processor with up to 2.9 GHz burst frequency. The processor maintains almost the same pinout and layout as the previous version to allow for effortless system migration or upgrading by replacement.