Digi-Key Electronics has signed an agreement with QuickLogic Corp. to offer its range of multi-core MCUs, field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), embedded FPGAs, and voice and sensor processing.
The addition allows Digi-Key companies to have a complete software and hardware low-power solution to enable them to go from idea to design in days.
The product portfolio includes:
- EOS S3 MCU sensor processing platform — An integrated Arm Cortex-M4F MCU and embedded FPGA core.
- EOS S3 voice and sensor hub — Includes concurrent sensor processing support with voice recognition and long battery life.
- EOS S3-AI — An all-inclusive low-power solution and development environment to utilize artificial intelligence (AI) benefits in endpoint applications.
- QuickFeather Development Kit — A small, Feather compatible kit, fully supported by open source tools.
- Qomu Development Kit — For edge internet of things (IoT) applications and AI/machine learning capabilities.