The ViewSonic ColorProTM VP16-OLED Portable Display is the latest product from ViewSonic Corp., a leading global manufacturer of visual solutions. It is a 15.6 inch versatile monitor with native 1080p Full HD resolution, ideal for creative professionals seeking exceptional color performance with sophisticated OLED technology.
The VP16-OLED is Pantone-Validated and factory calibrated to provide richer color uniformity, accuracy and improved details, meeting the demands of professional creators. The ColorPro VP16-OLED's mainboard is housed in the stand, allowing the monitor to have one of the slimmest CNC aluminum-framed OLED panels on a portable screen.
The stand's flexible, foldable construction allows for simple height adjustment to achieve the ideal angle. A tripod mount is built into the stand, allowing the display to be utilized as an extremely high-quality photo or video preview display for precise edits in the field, while a defensive screen cover also functions as a shade hood for a "dark room" effect.
"The ViewSonic ColorPro VP16-OLED portable monitor was designed for portability and flexibility," said Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic. "Its unique folding stand design with its light and simple form factor allows users to take it just about anywhere. The distinctive screen cover can also be used as a shading hood. This integrated design creates a "dark room" type of setting when used in a high-brightness environment or even outdoors where lighting can affect what’s on the screen. As part of the ColorPro VP series, we made sure that even our portable monitor meets the demands of color-critical work of professional creators."
ColorPro VP16-OLED specs
- 15.6 inch portable monitor with a native 1080p Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 400 nits of brightness, 1 ms response time, 60 Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity includes: Two times USB Type-C for two-way charging, mini-HDMI and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- OLED panel with highly adjustable stand and built-in hood and cover accessory
- 14 inches in length and less than 1 inch thick; 2.2 lb
- 100% DCI-P3 coverage, Pantone-Validated and factory calibrated for color critical work
- Available: November 2022 with a projected price of $399.99