Mouser Electronics Inc. has added 36 new manufacturers to its portfolio of electronic components, bringing the total number of brands to more than 1,200.
The company offers a range of product options for design engineers, component buyers, procurement agents, educators and students.
Mouser said that it is continuing to invest in and maintain strong inventory of electronic components despite issues in the supply chain such as semiconductor shortages and other supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19 and other geopolitical issues.
The global distributor carries inventory of more than 1 million unique parts at its global distribution center including product categories such as embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, passives and more.
Some of the new companies include:
- Solidigm with its NAND flash and solid-state drive (SSD) technology.
- Amphenol PCB Piezotronics, which focuses on piezoelectric sensors and force sensors.
- The Modal Shop, which offers electronic components for vibration and acoustic sensing systems.
- Allegro MicroSystems, which develops motion control and energy efficient systems.
- Labforge Inc., which develops smart cameras.