Mouser Electronics Inc. said it added 59 new manufacturers to its distribution portfolio in 2022, expanding its product set for design engineers and purchasing professionals.
The company now works with 1,200 manufacturers for a wide selection of advanced technologies, avoiding redesigns, manufacturing delays and more.
Mouser said companies faced supply chain challenges in 2022 as the chip shortage continued to hamper vendors' abilities to get the parts they needed. Mouser was one of the company’s that was able to continue to supply products to the global marketplace, the company said.
Among some of the new partners added to Mouser’s distribution portfolio in 2022 include:
- Allegro MicroSystems — A motion control supplier.
- Kingston — A supplier of memory devices and storage solutions for data centers, cloud providers and PC makers.
- Amphenol LTD — A developer of connectors and interconnect solutions.
- Menlo Micro — A vendor creating new electronic switches for RF, microwave, millimeter wave and more.
- Advanced Photonix — A supplier of optoelectronic sensors, devices and instruments.