Early each January, CES, formerly known as the Consumer Electronics Show, occurs in Las Vegas. And the City of Lights gets that much brighter, as the world's foremost electronics gadgets shine on center stage, under intense media gaze.
CES 2022 promises a hybrid experience — in-person is restricted only to ticket holders who meet COVID-19 policies. So it is another year where the digital footprint of the show grows, and Electronics360 will cover the most crucial — and novel — ongoings of the show, to help keep our technical audience informed.
Expect updates and features on the top automotive and automated driving technologies; daily coverage of consumer electronics debuts and news; a look at how robots are increasingly fitting into the consumer space; analysis of food and beverage technologies; and reports on new VR/AR, audio, health care, networking and other consumer topics.
Join our writers and experts as we examine the newest innovations and coolest stuff coming out of CES 2022.
- Autonomous race cars to compete at CES 2022
- Will Wi-Fi 7 display the future of connectivity?
- CES 2022: Best concept and self-driving cars from the show
- Electrification of vehicles shows up big to CES 2022
- CES 2022: The coolest (and weirdest) stuff from Day 1
- CES 2022: All the cool stuff from Day 2
- CES 2022 enters the metaverse
- The robots debuting at CES 2022
- CES 2022: Audiophiles get a taste of the future in earwear
- 5 CES 2022 food and beverage techs worthy of your counter