Rittal North America, a global manufacturer of industrial and IT enclosures, introduces the new Perforex MT 2201 automated milling terminal that enables accelerated throughput for enclosure modifications.
Reducing labor cost and improving delivery times for panel building and control manufacturing is key for integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Using Rittal Automation System’s Perforex MT 2201, efficiency is increased up to 85% compared to manual enclosure modification while labor needs and turnaround time are reduced due to the delivery of needed repeatable accuracy and reliability.
Accelerate throughput times in mechanical processing of varying sized enclosures with drilling, tapping and milling completely automated in a single cycle. Easily create holes, threads and cutouts across enclosure surfaces and material types including painted steel and stainless-steel sheet and aluminum, copper, and fiberglass.
Customer feedback drove the many ergonomic enhancements to the Perforex MT 2201 model to upgrade the operators experience as well as the functionality of the machine, including:
- Floor sealing around machine for easy cleaning
- Improved vacuum hose design and added chip-breaking cycle to reduce clogging and downtime
- Ergonomic pendant arm option and pneumatic clamp actuation
- Improved plexiglass safety barrier
- Optical automatic tool and broken bit measurement
- Larger 24 inch human-machine interface display size