The new Palomar 3880-II die bonder from Palomar Technologies, a provider of advanced photonics and microelectronic device packaging solutions, is based on the company's proven 3880 die bonder design and offers options to further maximize productivity, reduce programming time by 95% and improve overall bonder productivity.
The upgraded die bonder enhances productivity with:
- Support for rapid process development that minimizes gaps in production caused by maintenance, calibrations and process set-ups.
- Simultaneous support for multiple types of processes, automation equipment and custom systems with all equipment installed in one large work envelope.
- A new tool changer providing automated access to nearly unlimited tools.
- Palomar’s Vision Standardization software that calibrates images between different Palomar bonding systems, dramatically eliminating the time and cost associated with maintaining programs across multiple systems and numerous programs on a system over time.
- A smart tray feeder that saves space for high mix, highly complex environments that can present up to 180 unique components simultaneously.
- A new contactless height measurement for quick and precise height measurement.
- Improved force range with both precision low forces and robust forces up to 10 kg.
Register for a free webinar to learn how the Palomar 3880-II die bonder expedite programming development and deliver unparalleled flexibility for any die bonding process.