- RF front-end highly integrated.
- Uses tri-band Front End Module (FEM), which includes antenna switch module and 3 RX RF SAW filters. Typically highest level of integration has been dual-band FEM and tri-band FEMS are newer to the market. A premium is associated with the tri-band FEM versus a solution of a discrete antenna switch module and discrete RX RF SAW filters.
- Design is not groundbreaking in comparison with other models analyzed recently.
- Tri-Band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Market release September 2003
Siemens C60 Mobile Phone Teardown
|22-24 May 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|04-07 Jun 2018||Boston, MA|
|06-08 Jun 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|18-22 Jun 2018||Honolulu, Hawaii|
|12-16 Aug 2018||Vancouver, Canada|
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an industry organization for electronic displays, such as televisions and computer monitors. SID’s Display Week is the premier international event for the electronic display industry.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual Trade Show for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).
For more than 30 years, the combined annual Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits has been the world’s premier mid-year conference for microelectronics technology, providing an opportunity for the world’s top device technologists, circuit and system designers to exchange leading-edge ideas. Held together since 1987, the Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits have alternated each year between sites in the US and Japan, enabling attendees to learn about new directions in the development of VLSI technology & circuit design through the industry’s leading research and development presentations.
The comprehensive technical programs at the two Symposia – fully overlapping again this year – are supplemented with short courses, invited speakers and several evening panel sessions. Since 2012, the Symposia have presented joint focus sessions that include invited and contributed papers on topics of mutual interest to both technology and circuit attendees. A single registration enables participants to attend both Symposia.
The 45th SIGGRAPH Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques will present latest research, newest technologies and best ideas. Target audience communities include Product & Animation; Research & Education; Arts & Design; Gaming & Interactive; and New Technologies. Sponsored by ACMSIGGRAPH.