At Electronica 2022, Keysight Technologies Inc. will demonstrate its software-centric solutions across design and development environments that deliver intelligent insights to reduce risk and speed time-to-market. The solutions Keysight will showcase range from PathWave Design electronic design automation software to benchtop test instruments to a connected car test solution.
Keysight will deliver the following demonstrations to accelerate electronic design:
Power and bench measurements
- Keysight's next-generation bench instruments enable accurate testing on new measurement challenges engineers face today – from everyday multimeters, increasingly higher output power supplies, and precision SMUs to advanced instrumentation and software in battery characterization and emulation.
- Keysight’s Robotic Process Automation offers a simple, interactive, no-code automation software for R&D engineers to debug and verify circuits.
- Keysight’s new 7-in-1 digital InfiniiVision oscilloscopes feature patented technology to provide one million full screen waveform updates per second to capture infrequent design glitches.
Accelerating design and innovation
- Keysight's PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) offers a complete workflow for designing and verifying memory systems and high-speed Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) links.
- Keysight’s X8712A internet of things (IoT) device battery life optimization solution and the IOT8720A IoT wireless test solution provide the measurements needed to bring IoT devices to market.
- Keysight’s connected car solutions include high-speed digital, radio frequency (RF), and power electronics design and test solutions to bring autonomous and electric vehicles to reality faster.
Digital and RF communications
- Keysight’s Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series lab oscilloscopes offer views of crucial signals to go from symptom, to root cause, to resolution, in minutes versus hours.
- Keysight’s Test PCIe Rx-Channel-Tx tests high-speed digital designs across all product development stages — from design and simulation to analysis, debug, and compliance test.
- Keysight’s X-Series Signal Analyzers, X-Series Signal Generators, and PathWave Vector Signal Analysis provide advanced analysis including demodulating Bluetooth/LTE/5G/WLAN signals and showing error vector magnitude (EVM) values, performing phase noise measurements, real-time measurements and pulse analysis.
- Keysight’s PNA-X network analyzers enhance component characterization, providing existing PNA-X measurements such as S-parameter, gain compression, intermodulation distortion, and noise figure, as well as nonlinear distortion measurements like EVM, NPR or ACPR under modulated stimulus conditions.
Visit Keysight in Hall A3, booth #506, during the November 15 through November 18 event held in Munich, Germany.