Senet Inc. is expanding its roaming integration with a new deal to bring long range wide area network (LoRaWAN) connectivity to Helium’s global hotspots.
The deal follows completed network integration for U.S. customers and the delivery of integrated network mapping and planning tools to simplify the rollout of internet of things (IoT) solutions.
Senet’s LoRaWAN network coverage is now delivered by more than 720,000 Helium-compatible hotspots in 55,000 cities and 170 countries. The Helium network broadens coverage in areas where Senet has already deployed carrier-grade networks and provides access to LoRaWAN network connectivity for enterprise and consumer-grade devices.
New hotspots are added to the Helium network will automatically contribute to Senet’s network coverage at no additional costs to consumers.
Through cloud-based services, partners can onboard and operate IoT devices using Helium-compatible hotspots including:
- Application management through an intuitive user portal or APIs
- Simplified billing in U.S. dollars
- Secure device provisioning and onboarding
- Network monitoring and management
- Notifications and alerts for application and network health
- Centralized device control and reporting
- Customer-specific network mapping and system health tools