GL Communications Inc., a provider of telecom test and measurement solutions, has unveiled its enhanced end-to-end wireless network simulation test suite (4G LTE + IMS, 3G, 2G). This test suite now supports a variety of procedures for testing interoperability between the networks simulating voice, and SMS (CS traffic) and web HTTP browsing (PS traffic) with roaming/non-roaming users in the network. The test suite supports a massive number of subscriber profiles (up to 64,000 voice/SMS) using a single CSV database system shared across the 4G, 3G and 2G networks.
Mr. Vijay Kulkarni, CEO of GL Communications Inc., said “GL's Wireless Network Simulation Test Suite (4G LTE + IMS, 3G, 2G) along with radio access elements is used to provide an advanced full-fledged “Live Network” at your company premises in any customized package to suit test requirements. The test suite provides reliable integrated solutions to vendors and service providers for simulation, monitoring, troubleshooting any wireless network, including, 4G, 3G, 2G and upcoming 5G. The test suite is an invaluable tool for protocol characterization and testing, performance measurement, and training.”
A recent enhancement to MAPS™ Wireless Network Simulation Test Suite (4G LTE + IMS, 3G, 2G) includes the ability to simulate:
- Inter-network calls - Interoperability between 4G with IMS, 3G, 2G networks
- Roaming procedures across 3G and 4G networks
- 4G user calling 3G user via circuit switched fall-back (CSFB)
- Inter and intra network handovers procedures
- Location services
- Offline and online charging procedures
- High-density traffic simulation
- Higher volume voice and SMS calls (hundreds of calls/sec and 64,000 simultaneous calls/platform) with MAPS™ RTP HD appliance
- Easily achieve massive simulation of UEs (up to 500,000) with high density (up to 4 Gbps or 40 Gbps) mobile traffic (stateful HTTP/PCAP) generation per MAPS™ PacketLoad appliance.
- CSV database system for a massive number of subscriber profiles