Semiconductor and electronics distributor Mouser Electronics Inc., has just announced a global distribution agreement with Tronics Microsystems, a TDK Group company that designs and manufactures microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors used by the industrial, aeronautics, security and medical markets.
The distribution agreement with Mouser will encompass high-performance accelerometers, gyroscopes and sensor evaluation kits. The GYPRO gyroscope and AXO accelerometer lines feature MEMS transducers produced using Tronics' proprietary wafer-level packaging technology, designed to deliver best-in-class performance and accuracy in an ultra-compact design. The devices are calibrated and compensated for temperature effects, allowing for high-accuracy digital output over a broad temperature range.
The GYPRO product line provides high-performance solutions for demanding applications such as precision instrumentation, platform stabilization, guidance and navigation control, attitude and heading reference system (AHRS), unmanned and autonomous vehicles, three dimensional mapping and robotics. Likewise, Tronics' AXO215 MEMS accelerometer delivers superior acceleration-sensing performance for demanding applications such as precision instrumentation, unmanned vehicles and avionics.
Tronics also offers the GYPRO-EVB2 evaluation kit and AXO-EVB3 evaluation kit, which are plug-and-play systems designed to interface with the Arduino M0 open-source electronic prototyping platform. The kits integrate proprietary evaluation software to help design engineers test and develop Tronics high-performance inertial products into their own designs.
- Combines key benefits on a single chip
- Bias instability: 0.8 degrees per hour
- Noise: 0.15 degrees per √h
- GYPRO2300 (standard): data rate of 200 Hz at 40 millisecond (ms) latency
- GYPRO2300LD: data rate of 1700 Hz at 2 ms latency
- GYPRO3300: improved IC boosts vibration tolerance and offers 1 ms latency
- Combines key benefits (size, weight, power and performance) on a single chip
- Closed-loop configuration enables low non-linearity of 100 ppm over a 15 g range
- Housed in a small 12 mm × 12 mm hermetic J-lead ceramic package to ensure reliable performance in harsh environments and mechanical stress decoupling from the host system
- Embedded temperature sensor for on-chip or external temperature compensation
To learn more, visit Mouser's TDK products page.