For the first time, the Semiconductor and Device Division (SDD) of Mitsubishi Electric U.S., Inc. (MEUS), will be exhibiting at APEC, the Applied Power Electronics Conference that runs March 4-8 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio.
The company’s full line of power semiconductor products will be on display at Booth #919, including:
- 7th Generation IGBTs
- G1 Series IPMs
- Version 6 DIPIPMs (Dual Inline Package Intelligent Power Module)
- SLIMDIPs (Slim Dual Inline Package)
- J1-Series Automotive modules
- X-Series High Voltage IGBTs (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor)
- SiC (Silicon Carbide) solutions
MEUS’ application engineering team will also present two papers during the conference on Wednesday, March 7. Check the APEC schedule for times and locations.