IEEE GlobalSpec’s Electronics360 and IDT will sponsor a one-hour webinar that looks at the future of automotive connectivity on Thursday, June 30, from 2 to 3 PM Eastern time. The webinar will examine these key trends:
- What is the evolution of automotive connectivity?
- What does it mean for the electronics industry?
- How does the Internet of Things play a part?
The webinar will be led by a team of industry experts on automotive connectivity and experienced electronics industry journalists. They include:
- Murray Slovick, Editorial Director of IntelligentTech Content Services
- Sailesh Chittipeddi, Ph.D., Vice President, Global Operations and Chief Technology Officer, IDT
- Jan Leuckfeld, Director of Automotive, IDT
- Bill Schweber, electronics engineer and technical editor who currently contributes to Electronics360.
- Bryan DeLuca, Director of Content and Publishing, IEEE GlobalSpec, who is responsible for the editorial content of the Electronics360 website.