Carlo Gavazzi is excited to introduce the new SPDE power supply series, ultra-compact single-phase DIN-rail power supplies designed for electrical panels. The SPDE series consists of three frame sizes, starting from 75 W with 32 mm width, through a 480 W device with 48 mm width. Their ultra-compact housing design allows them to save up to 50% panel space, making them ideal for applications where space is limited.
The high quality of the SPDE is certified by a series of industry approvals: CE, UKCA, UL61010 and UL62368. Integrated diagnostic and protection functions such as output short circuit, over current, over voltage and over temperature provide the user with maximum output protection.
Main technical features include:
- Universal input voltage range: 90 V AC to 264 V AC; 120 V DC to 370 V DC
- Output voltage range 12 V DC, 24 V DC or 48 V DC
- Maximum output power ranges from 75 W to 480 W
- Ultra-compact dimension
- Built-in active power factor correction for higher efficiency (only in SPDE..R models)
- DC OK relay indication (only in SPDE..R models)
- Efficiency up to 94%
- Overvoltage category II
These power supplies are optimally suited for applications where space savings, high efficiency and wide operating temperatures are required.