Dragos Inc., a provider of cybersecurity solutions for industrial controls systems (ICS)/operational technology (OT) environments, has expanded its global agreement with Emerson, a leader in software, technology, and engineering and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial controls.
With this agreement expansion, Emerson has validated the Dragos Platform within its DeltaVTM distributed control system (DCS) providing organizations with greatly enhanced ICS/OT cybersecurity. This extended agreement builds on the initial global agreement between Dragos and Emerson to protect industrial control systems and operational technologies for power producers and water utilities to now include organizations in dozens of industries including oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, metals and mining, and others.
The Dragos OT Security Platform is focused on reducing cyber risk to industrial environments. It provides visibility into assets and vulnerabilities, detects cyber threats to industrial systems, and enables efficient response through forensic investigation and OT-specific playbooks.
In addition, Dragos is incorporating DeltaV DCS platform-specific capabilities into the Dragos platform, including protocol dissectors, asset characterizations, threat behavior analytics, and investigation playbooks to expand Emerson’s cybersecurity assessment capabilities and enhance threat detection and response for process industries.
With this expanded agreement, customers benefit from:
- Improved threat detection and response across the entire industrial OT network.
- Greatly enhanced visibility into the OT environment allowing industrial organizations to monitor assets, track and mitigate vulnerabilities, and leverage traffic monitoring information to investigate issues and incidents.
- Fast, efficient and effective threat detection, response and mitigation to help maintain safety and uptime as a result of continuously updated content packs hyper-focused on ICS networks for DeltaV DCS-specific and other vendors’ hardware.
- A full range of OT cybersecurity services available throughout Emerson’s global services network for process industries.
- The collective experience and intelligence of Dragos and Emerson to enhance education for defenders, including whitepapers, webinars and other resources.