Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) is bringing its full spectrum of expertise in RF, microwave and millimeter wave (mmWave) technology to this year’s International Microwave Symposium (IMS2019), which runs June 2-7 in Boston. The company, with advancements in RF that have impacted 5G, instrumentation and aerospace/defense, will be offering numerous demos including:
- 5G mmWave radio solution, the company’s third-generation complete system for 5G base stations
- An mmWave security screening tile, which ADI says is designed for the next generation of low-cost, walk-through body scanning systems
- Beamformer integrated solutions for use in communications and radar phased array, which offer a reduction in circuitry compared to discrete designs
- RF directional directors with applications in non-contact material sensing and fluid detection measurement
- TinyRadar, built expressly for industrial radar markets, which displays a range-Doppler plot of objects detected by a hand-held corner reflector
The company will also make a strong showing in various Microwave Week presentations, including a talk on the digital future of RFICs, a panel discussion on challenges facing women in the microwave industry and a workshop on development and deployment of RF systems with SoCs.
For a full schedule of ADI events and demonstrations at IMS2019, click here.