MCRT 79800V Series Dual-range Digital Torque Transducers from S. Himmelstein and Company measure low running and high load torques without the inconvenience of swapping conventional sensors. The digital torque transducers feature:
- Accuracy grades of ±0.03 percent on the high range and ±0.05 percent on the low range of full scale combined non-linearity and hysteresis.
- Mechanical overload of 1,000 percent (low range) and 200 percent (high range), which offers a safety margin in the presence of high startup torques or large torsional oscillations.
- Electrical over-range of 150 percent avoids clipping of real world torque peaks and driveline torsionals reduce potential for errors in the average torque measurement.
- Output ±10 volt or ±5 volt analogs of torque, speed (an option) as well as engineering unit data via a resident RS232/422/485 com port.
- Operation is fully bidirectional and measurements are valid to zero speed.
- Interface software that allows fast PC setup and re-configuration while selecting from up to 10 units of measure, all without re-calibrating.
All are calibrated CW and CCW to rated load in Himmelstein’s ISO 17025, NVLAP accredited laboratory (NVLAP lab code 200487-0).