Leti, a technology research institute of CEA Tech, will present a strategic paper and host a booth during Semicon West, July 10-12. It will also host a workshop designed to generate a stimulating discussion of Leti’s vision “from electronic to photonic devices.”
Leti’s workshop, an annual event for invited guests at the conference, begins at 5:00 p.m. in the W Hotel. Prior the workshop, Emmanuel Sabonnadière, Leti CEO, will brief media at 3:30 p.m. at the workshop location. He will provide an update on the European “Silicon Valley” dynamics, including how the Grenoble-Isère region has become one of the hottest startup hubs in the world. Leti’s CEO will also provide his insights in the quest for quantum-based technologies.
Leti’s workshop presentations include (see full schedule and registration link here):
- Welcome: Leti at a Glance — Emmanuel Sabonnadière, Leti CEO
- Challenges in Materials and Processes for New Applications — Laurent Clavelier, Leti Executive Vice President — Silicon Technologies
- Invited Presentation from Screen Semiconductor Solutions Co. Ltd. — Olivier Vatel, Screen Senior Vice President, CTO and Corporate Director
- The Future of Chip-to-Wafer Stacking Technologies — Séverine Cheramy, Leti 3D Business Developer
- Addressing Future Computing Architecture with Silicon Photonics — Hughes Metras, Leti EVP Business Development — Semiconductor Technologies
Leti’s strategic presentation at Semicon West on Scaling Technologies:
Thursday, July 12
2 p.m. — Moscone Center South Hall — TechXPOT south stage
This session will provide an update on how scaling continues to evolve and how the various players (foundries, IDMs, fabless companies and application developers) are jockeying for leadership position.
Booth at Semicon West Tradeshow: 2017