With low power and “Internet of Things” devices expanding into many industries, design engineers are challenged to enhance product capabilities while reducing size.
Honeywell ABP Series sensors can help engineers meet these aggressive goals – saving board space, costs and design time while delivering a wonderful combination of performance, precision and flexibility.
Take a look at the video to learn more about the sensors' capabilities.
Even after long-term use and exposure to thermal extremes, these sensors stay on the job, minimizing calibration needs and enhancing uptime.
• Industry-leading long-term stability: ±0.25%
• Amplified analog and digital outputs
• Industry-leading accuracy: ±1.5% total error band (TEB)
These sensors are small and accurate. Adding to its versatility are wet liquid media compatibility, a wide pressure range (1 to 150 psi), low power consumption with sleep mode that allows incorporation into battery-powered devices, a temperature output option and on-board self-diagnostics.
Medical • CPAP • Blood pressure monitoring • Hospital beds • Oxygen concentrators • Ventilators/portable ventilators • Wound therapy Industrial • Air brakes • HVAC • Process gas monitoring • Valve positioning and positioners Commercial • Air beds • Coffee makers • Washing machines
ABP Series Overview
• Silicon-based, piezoresistive sensors
• 7 mm x 8 mm (0.27 in x 0.31 in) base package
• Calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and nonlinearity using on-board ASIC • Output – 14-bit I2C / SPI digital or ratiometric analog
• Wide pressure range – 60 mbar to 10 bar | 6 kPa to 1 MPa | 1 psi to 150 psi
• Extremely low power consumption with energy-efficient sleep mode and diagnostics
• Wet liquid media compatible – Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1 Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
• REACH and RoHS compliant