Designed for on-the-go electronics projects, the Diligent OpenScope MZ is a portable, multi-function, programmable instrumentation module. The device connects to a computer via Wi-Fi or USB cable, allowing the user to access signals from circuits, sensors and other electronic devices. It can also be programmed to run standalone like an Arduino or Raspberry Pi, with high-speed precision analog and digital I/O.
All features of the board are enabled by the Microchip PIC32 MZ Processor, PIC32MZ2048EFG124.
- High core performance up to 250 MHz
- Integrated floating-point unit (FPU)
- Wide selection of peripherals
- Connectivity options, including controller area network (CAN)
- Two scope channels with 12-bits at 2 MHz bandwidth and 6.25 MS/s max sampling rate
- One function generator output with 1 MHz bandwidth at 10 MS/s update rate
- Ten user-programmable DIO pins with 25 MHz update rates
- User-programmable power supplies supplying up to 50 mA and ±4 V power
- USB bus powered or externally powered
- On-board Wi-Fi
- Reprogrammable through Arduino IDE or Microchip MPLAB X IDE
The product is also available in extended operating temperature ranges meeting AEC-Q100 Grade 1 specifications, designed for critical automotive and industrial applications requiring reliable performance. The industrial temperature portfolio (-40° C to +85° C) has also been selectively expanded to offer a higher-speed variant (250 MHz/795 CoreMark®), designed for applications like high-resolution audio.
OpenScope MZ is now available from Digi-Key Electronics.