Meet the only gaming console with 4K Blu-ray, 4K video streaming and HDR. The Microsoft Xbox One S is the latest Xbox console with 2TB 2.5" HDD and Blu-ray optical drive.
Microsoft Xbox One SThe product is based on the latest AMD processor in 16 nm lithography and has an 8-GB DDR3 SDRAM.
Target market: General Consumer
Released: Q3 2016
Pricing: $399 USD Basic Retail
Total cost (direct materials and manufacturing): $318.84
- CPU, 8-Core AMD Jaguar, 1.75GHz, w/ AMD Radeon GPU, 16 nm FinFET - MFG: ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC. - MPN: X949211-001 - (Qty: 1)
- Hard Drive, 2TB, 2.5", SATA 6Gb/s, 5400RPM, 32MB Cache - MFG: SEAGATE MICROELECTRONICS LTD. - MPN: ST2000LM003 - (Qty: 1)
- SDRAM, DDR3-2133, 4Gb, 1.5V - MFG: SK HYNIX INC. - MPN: H5TQ4G63CFR-TEC - (Qty: 16)
- Blu-ray Drive, Slot Load, Internal - MFG: PHILIPS & LITE-ON DIGITAL SOLUTIONS CORPORATION - MPN: DG-6M5S - (Qty: 1)
- Switching Power Supply, 120W, Output: 12V/10A, w/ 6 Discrete Wires & one 6-Position Pin Socket Connector - MFG: CHICONY POWER TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. - MPN: N15-120P1A - (Qty: 1)
- 6-Layer, FR4, Lead-Free - MFG: TRIPOD TECHNOLOGY - (Qty: 1)
- Heatsink, Stamped/Formed Aluminum Plate, w/ 61 Stamped Aluminum Fins, w/ 2 Copper Heat Exchange Pipes, w/ 4 Plated Metal Inserts, w/ Aluminized Mylar Label - (Qty: 1)
- Enclosure, Console, Top, 2-Shot Injection-Molded Polycarbonate & Plastic - (Qty: 1)
- ASIC - MFG: MICROSOFT CORPORATION - MPN: X861949-005 - (Qty: 1)
- Enclosure, Console, Bottom, 2-Shot Injection Molded Clear Polycarbonate & Plastic, Dark Tinted - (Qty: 1)