Meet the Wrangler Supercomputer That’s Working Out Tough Scientific Computations
|26-28 Feb 2018||Nashville, TN|
|04-08 Mar 2018||San Antonio, Texas|
|09-10 Apr 2018||Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA|
|23-27 Apr 2018||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|10 May 2018||Pier 94|
This annual conference for applied power electronics addresses issues of interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Intended audience includes:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
The conference will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology. The central theme of WAMICON2018 will be "mm-Waves and Internet of Things (IoT) for Commercial and Defense." We welcome submissions on all aspects of mm-wave and IoT related technologies including antennas, passive and active circuits, communication theory, and system concepts.
In 2018, the IEEE Radar Conference arrives in vibrant Oklahoma City for the first time. Being centrally located in the US, OKC is known for great Southern cuisine, Midwestern hospitality, and a good helping of Wild West cowboy culture. Nearby Norman, OK is also the home of NOAA’s National Severe Storms Laboratory and the Advanced Radar Research Center at the University of Oklahoma, who collectively have driven much of the modern-day weather radar technology in the US. Do not miss this exciting week filled with novel radar advances and down-home fun.
A one-day expo held each year in New York, Los Angeles and London designed to connect startups with the resources they need to grow.