- Tri-band GSM Camera Phone w/ Candy Bar Form Factor
- All major chipset components and functionality are identical to the model Z600 Clamshell-style product, except for lower-grade display
- The SonyEricsson line now includes the model T630, identical to this model but with a higher-grade TFT LCD display
- PCBA manufactured by Flextronics in China - final assembler unknown
- Bluetooth implementation uses separate RF transceiver module - making the solution several dollars more expensive (twice the price) of the single chip solution
SonyEricsson T610 Mobile Phone Teardown
|09-10 Apr 2018||Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA|
|23-27 Apr 2018||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|10 May 2018||Pier 94|
|22-24 May 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|04-07 Jun 2018||Boston, MA|
The conference will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology. The central theme of WAMICON2018 will be "mm-Waves and Internet of Things (IoT) for Commercial and Defense." We welcome submissions on all aspects of mm-wave and IoT related technologies including antennas, passive and active circuits, communication theory, and system concepts.
In 2018, the IEEE Radar Conference arrives in vibrant Oklahoma City for the first time. Being centrally located in the US, OKC is known for great Southern cuisine, Midwestern hospitality, and a good helping of Wild West cowboy culture. Nearby Norman, OK is also the home of NOAA’s National Severe Storms Laboratory and the Advanced Radar Research Center at the University of Oklahoma, who collectively have driven much of the modern-day weather radar technology in the US. Do not miss this exciting week filled with novel radar advances and down-home fun.
A one-day expo held each year in New York, Los Angeles and London designed to connect startups with the resources they need to grow.
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an industry organization for electronic displays, such as televisions and computer monitors. SID’s Display Week is the premier international event for the electronic display industry.