- PDA Phone from Handspring
- TI OMAP310 basic multimedia processor utilizing enhanced ARM 925 application processor core.
- Optimized for high volume cost sensitive wireless/PDA applications.
- Combination of OMAP310 and Palm OS 5 enables low cost implementation of graphics-rich applications, multimedia functions such as sound and video playback, and managing large databases.
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS
- Lowest overall cost when compared with MDA II and P900
- 2.5 Inch CSTN 160x160 pixel display - lowest cost display used in 3 models analyzed
- 144mHz ARM processor
- No USB / Charging cradle (Included with MDA II, P900)
- RF / Baseband Summary
- Uses Silicon Labs RF solution, RF CMOS
- The timing reference is a VCXO, which is unusual. The Silicon Labs solution only requires a MHz crystal. The VCXO is a more expensive solution versus a MHz crystal or even a TCXO.
- The baseband processor is an integrated solutoin from Broadcom, requiring no external power management
Handspring Treo 600 Mobile Phone Teardown
|23-27 Apr 2018||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|10 May 2018||Pier 94|
|22-24 May 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|04-07 Jun 2018||Boston, MA|
|06-08 Jun 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
In 2018, the IEEE Radar Conference arrives in vibrant Oklahoma City for the first time. Being centrally located in the US, OKC is known for great Southern cuisine, Midwestern hospitality, and a good helping of Wild West cowboy culture. Nearby Norman, OK is also the home of NOAA’s National Severe Storms Laboratory and the Advanced Radar Research Center at the University of Oklahoma, who collectively have driven much of the modern-day weather radar technology in the US. Do not miss this exciting week filled with novel radar advances and down-home fun.
A one-day expo held each year in New York, Los Angeles and London designed to connect startups with the resources they need to grow.
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an industry organization for electronic displays, such as televisions and computer monitors. SID’s Display Week is the premier international event for the electronic display industry.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual Trade Show for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).