- Second generation update to Sony Ericsson P800 utilizing Philips Nexperia based mobile multimedia processor.
- Core processor is 156MHz Arm 9 based.
- Optimized to meet full feature multimedia requirements whilst reducing time to market by incorporating color touch screen support, built in camera support, organizer functions, Bluetooth connectivity and Internet access.
- Improved user interface though use of Symbian UIQ 2.1platform running on Symbian OS 7.0
- Tri-band GSM/GPRS
- Integrated VGA Camera (CMOS sensor)
- Microprocessor - ASIC (Philips Manufacturer) - ARM Core 9
- Symbian OS v7.0
- 16 MB flash memory
- Memory Stick compatible
- RF/Baseband Summary:
- Uses a complete Ericsson solution from RF transceiver to baseband.
- Two chip baseband solution, analog and baseband, with seperate power management IC.
- Uses a Bluetooth transceiver module, with RF transceiver and filtering, and a seperate Bluetooth processor. A single chip Bluetooth solution should be more cost effective.
Sony Ericsson P900 Mobile Phone Teardown
|26-28 Feb 2018||Nashville, TN|
|23-27 Apr 2018||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|22-24 May 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|04-07 Jun 2018||Boston, MA|
|06-08 Jun 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
In 2018, the IEEE Radar Conference arrives in vibrant Oklahoma City for the first time. Being centrally located in the US, OKC is known for great Southern cuisine, Midwestern hospitality, and a good helping of Wild West cowboy culture. Nearby Norman, OK is also the home of NOAA’s National Severe Storms Laboratory and the Advanced Radar Research Center at the University of Oklahoma, who collectively have driven much of the modern-day weather radar technology in the US. Do not miss this exciting week filled with novel radar advances and down-home fun.
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an industry organization for electronic displays, such as televisions and computer monitors. SID’s Display Week is the premier international event for the electronic display industry.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual Trade Show for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).