New applications under the internet of things umbrella have moved outside the typical office environment and into more demanding environmental conditions. These applications require a sealed and reliable cable assembly and jack combination. The IP67-rated SealJackTM rugged Ethernet connection system products from Bel Fuse-Stewart Connector, now in stock at Heilind Electronics, are designed to handle these difficult environments.
The RoHS-compliant SealJack connector is available in both shielded and unshielded configurations and provides reliable connections in the harshest environments. These cable-applied plugs and cable assemblies include an IP67-rated shell and are available for CAT5E and CAT6 applications and facilitate 0/100 BAse-T, 1G Base-T, 2.5G Base-T and 5G Base-T connections.
Uses for the SealJack include a wide range of industrial and harsh environment applications, including military communication, marine equipment, medical devices, test equipment and renewable energy.
Features and Benefits:
- Circular bayonet-style coupling facilitates ease of use and consistent sealing
- Field termination plug kits include IP67-rated shell, modular RJ45 plug
- The cable assemblies can be provided with dual or single IP67-rated plug terminations
- Panel-mounted jacks have a punch down block for convenient cable termination
- Supports Cat5E and Cat6 applications
- Available in shielded and unshielded configurations
- Supports 10/100 Base-T, 1G Base-T, 2.5G Base-T and 5G Base-T Ethernet
- POE+ and ROHS compliant
- Comes with a sealable cap to ensure protection from outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications when not in use